Continued Development?

JohnRB

I'd like to know this as well. my utorrent linux server keeps freezing (archlinux 32bit in a virtualbox vm). but i'd hate to have to go back to rtorrent as that's configuration HELL.

if there aren't going to be a bunch of bugfixes between now and a month, i'd like to know because then it would be worth the effort to set rtorrent (and rutorrent gui) up and wait for a stable utorrent linux. :)

please reply soon :D

I'd like to know this as well. my utorrent linux server keeps freezing (archlinux 32bit in a virtualbox vm). but i'd hate to have to go back to rtorrent as that's configuration HELL.

if there aren't going to be a bunch of bugfixes between now and a month, i'd like to know because then it would be worth the effort to set rtorrent (and rutorrent gui) up and wait for a stable utorrent linux. :)

please reply soon :D

Yeah, I am so pro uTorrent only choice for windows, but now i am mainly linux based, and would love to stay with it but having major issues with large torrents. i.e. 30GB+ Its not a disk speed issue i am running on SATA6G SSD's and they are running @ correct speeds everywhere else in the system.

Archived