Torrent problem or new connection problem?

dixy1988

Hello,

I have been using uTorrent for very long time and never had this problem before.

Issue is, when I am downloading with it, I am also getting disconnected from online games or experiencing youtube video crashes and w/e I'm currently doing on the internet.

My worries are that it might also be my provider and that something is went wrong with my connection/router/or even cables at home. Two months ago, I had 4096/512 Kbps connection and upgraded it to 6144/1024 Kbps (ye I know, not that impressive for some). That should be more than enough to run both torrent and something else (it really should, was no issue before I changed connection type) but, like I said, I am getting disconnected.

I tried with limiting torrent D/U transfer rate to 1/3rd of maximum (in my case 600-620KB/s for download, 80-100KB/s upload) and I still have issues.

I don't know if I should give any more information regarding this. I freshly installed newer version of uTorrent and reset all router settings and installed it too.

Would appreciate if someone could solve me this problem. :(

Thanks in advance.

Archived