DHT: 277 nodes but light is ALWAYS RED!!! Help PLEASE!!

kaniba

Im just getting into torretns... ive read alot about portforwarding, firewall problems, upload/download rates, et..ect... Except i cant get my red light green. Ive opened my port and disabled my firewall and yet no luck. My Current speed is anywhere from .1 kb/sec- 50kb/sec... and im kinda generous when it comes to uploading (25 kb/sec)... somethings telling me its still my firewall... if anyone could help me i would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Ive gone through the steps to forward a port properly... currently my status is yellow and my router is a D-link 624... and im using windows firewall. Thanks for the reply but im still confused... hopefully ill figure it out ina coupld days

Double-check your portforwarding. And follow the static IP directions. Try disabling DHT, and UPnP in both the router and µTorrent. Limit the maximum global connections to 200 or less.

D-Links are trouble routers. If possible, switch to another one, as they really suck when it comes to... anything, and everything O.o

What modem are you using?

AHHH jeez, yet another person using D-Link 624 WITH a SurfBoard! I can't tell if it's the SurfBoard or the D-Link, as it seems like anyone who's reported using 624 was also using a SurfBoard! GAH!

Try connecting directly to the modem...

i dont know what i did... it went from red to yellow... still signals a problem tho

see the problem is i got wireless.. so my comp is upstairs and the modem is downstairs... and its almost 1 a.m. lol... so ill try to directly connect to the modem tomorrow... thanks again for your help

Archived