how to import torrent progress between utserver versions?

MetZen

Hello,

that is, is it possible to conserve the progress from one version to another? and how can I do it?

I've tried different versions and it didn't keep the data, but I haven't done anything to import anyways.

Utserver alfa v3.3 is consuming a constant ++/- 80% of my core 2 duo 2.4ghz and the previous v3.0 didn't so maybe in further ones it won't happen and I would like to update keeping the progress.

Thx

well... I mean to keep the downloaded data in order to continue downloading at the point it was

Are the torrent data files are not being written to disk?  Or, after stopping and restarting uTorrent Server, the web UI shows that a smaller percentage of the torrent data files have been downloaded than you had seen the previous time you ran uTorrent Server?  If the latter, how much is lost?  All of the data (0% progress)?  Or, some larger amount?

ok, I don't really know if the data is being saved to disk. Actually it has just fully downloaded some readme file from the torrent file list. There's a tab from the files tab that says "get file" and when I click on the folder like icon appears a download window. Does it need to be downloaded from the internet again? If it would be saving data to disk would the torrents appear when I swap versions?

Archived