Multiple Trackers not displayed in %T parameter

basecase

Hello, 

It appears that only the first tracker is passed when the %T parameter is used in post download scripts. Here is my script and the output. The command as issued from uTorrent:

C:\BATCH_DEV\magnetCREATE.BAT %I "%N" "%T" >> C:\BATCH_DEV\log.txt

Script:

Title Construct Magnet link

rem Parameter usage: Info-hash Torrent-name Trackers

rem corresponds to uTorrents flags: %I %N %T

set hash=%1

set "name=%2"

set "trackers=%3"

echo ********************************************************

set magnetLINK="magnet:?xt=urn:btih%hash%&dn=%name:"=%&tr=%trackers:"=%"

echo *******************************************************

echo %trackers%

echo *******************************************************

echo %magnetlink%

OUTPUT-(Hashes and Torrent names Removed)

C:\Windows\system32>Title Construct Magnet link C:\Windows\system32>rem Parameter usage: Info-hash Torrent-name Trackers C:\Windows\system32>rem corresponds to uTorrents flags: N "T"  C:\Windows\system32>set hash=[REmoved] C:\Windows\system32>set "name="[Removed]"" C:\Windows\system32>set "trackers="udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce"" C:\Windows\system32>echo ******************************************************** ********************************************************C:\Windows\system32>set magnetLINK="magnet:?xt=urn:btih[Removed]&dn=[Removed]&tr=udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce" C:\Windows\system32>echo ******************************************************* *******************************************************C:\Windows\system32>echo "udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce" "udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce"C:\Windows\system32>echo ******************************************************* *******************************************************C:\Windows\system32>echo "magnet:?xt=urn:btih[Removed]&dn=[Removed]&tr=udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce" "magnet:?xt=urn:btih[Removed]&dn=[Removed]&tr=udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce"

The trackers according to uTorrent are:

udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://open.demonii.com:1337

Archived