Updated location of Web API documentation

mr.derek

Hi just a quick request from someone new to the uTorrent Web API, I've been looking through trying to find current documentation of the Web API but a lot of the links seem to be broken.  For instance the main magnet post that should have this info created by Ultima:

Original post with links to documentation

Has links that just bounce back to the forums main page.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking?  In particular to start with I'm interested in torrent listing and the parameters you can use to refine listings.  

Thanks so much for your help!

Derek.

Hi just a quick request from someone new to the uTorrent Web API, I've been looking through trying to find current documentation of the Web API but a lot of the links seem to be broken.  For instance the main magnet post that should have this info created by Ultima:

Original post with links to documentation

Has links that just bounce back to the forums main page.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking?  In particular to start with I'm interested in torrent listing and the parameters you can use to refine listings.  

Thanks so much for your help!

Derek.

Aren't the posts that come after that are the ones you're looking for? Browsing the page through archive.org gives those posts when I click on the links.

Archived