RSS Feeds Working But Not Displaying Properly

URFIR3D

My RSS feeds used to work just fine, then all of the sudden they stopped appearing in my FEEDS list.

I see that the feed is still there and is active. uTorrent still actively updates the feed and automatically downloads from it. I can also see the Feed under the RSS Downloader, and even see the History of all the feeds that it pulled and downloaded. I just can't actually view what torrents are in the feed the way I used to.

I can still see the torrents that automatically get downloaded in <Torrents> section above.

I am using Windows 7x64. I upgraded to uTorrent 3.1.2 and it still did not resolve the problem. I do not want to unintall and completely wipe uTorrent from my computer before reinstalling as configuring it just the way I want it takes some time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've attached screenshots below to better demonstrate this issue.

Empty Feed

mrxssp.png

RSS Downloader Configuration

2sbv79x.png

Feed History

182p75.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am, upgraded last night to see if it would fix it and it did not.

Something else strange, when I did check for updates last night it said there weren't any, I had to actually download and install the latest version manually; but anyways, the latest build did not fix the issue.

Right, I suspected the issue was not the feed but a bug in my uTorrent. I just don't want to wipe it and reconfigure it.

Please let me know if there is anything I can provide to help debug this.

I added a feed from a different source and that one showed up, but removing and adding this one again did not fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having the exact same problem since upgrading to 3.1.2. Currently, running build 26746.

It seems to be only happening to my feeds that are set to auto-download. The other feeds, though not showing up to date lists, seem relatively unaffected. I changed the link in the affected feed to include torrents from an earlier time. When I did that, I briefly saw those older torrents popup before they disappeared one by one.

I've tried recreating the feed to no avail. And, I can't seem to find any setting anywhere to change this behaviour.

As with URFIR3D, I too am willing to provide any information that you might need to help fix this issue. (unless of course there is a setting somewhere that I missed, in which case you can call me idiot)

Cheers,

Gunner

I'm guessing that it has something to do with showing downloads in-line in the RSS view. That's why the feeds that you auto-download have this issue. If this is the case, any RSS feed that does work, would have any item disappear when double clicking on an item. I'll keep looking down this path and see if I can figure anything out.

What state are your torrents in? Are they all in regular downloading or seeding state?

thanks!

I'm using the latest build 26753 too, I have the same problem.

All the non downloading/downloaded RSS feed items disappear when one or more feed's item is downloading/downloaded.

Guys I was using 10 feeds and was using more than 25 filters in RSS downloader. I re-added few feed thinking that'll solve the problem. My all RSS downloader filters also disappeared after that. I'm so frustrated. :( :( :(

I wish if they can keep the filters in RSS downloader even if the feeds are deleted? There's no reason to delete the filter when a feed is deleted right? :(

Same problem here with build 26753. When a torrent finishes downloading, it shows 'Moving...' and appears to get stuck. Actually, the move finishes OK. Right click, remove and delete torrent restores the feed list.

FWIW, the Android widget is showing full details from the feed even though I can't see them on the PC.

Andy

I am having the same issues on both of my PC's with RSS feed setups. As soon as I download one torrent from my feed/s the remaining torrents disappear. When I delete the downloaded torrent from the RSS feed I am able to see all torrents from the Feed/s again.

Any help or suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I've been having this issue for a few days and was really frustrated, because this is not the first problem I've had since I auto-updated decided to downgrade. I installed 3.1.2 build 26726 right on top of the newer version and it seems to have worked. I found it at http://www.oldversion.com/download-uTorrent-3.1.2-Build-26726.html

Unfortunately not everyone uses WebUI.

When I closed uTorrent and opened it again, I quickly press one of the feeds and new RSS feed items start to appear. Then suddenly it all disappears and it just leaves a catalog of all the stuff I downloaded from that feed.

Kinda disappointing (factoring in that it's free and a privilege / luxury, not a right). I realize it's free and I get what I pay for but I suppose I'll stop auto-updating.

Archived