How utorrent is common for all users with the "content" in windows 8?

grockz

I have just installed windows 8... and I'm disappointed

I want every user to be able to add torrents ... at the same time will enable the utorrent to feed my torrents

With a few words, I want utorrent to operate independently from the user ... and there are all common for all torrent users ...

I do not know if I was clear ... I hope you help me ...

I want utorrent to operate independently from the user

It won't, natively uTorrent runs in a user context, to make it run for every user you will have to move the installation and settings into a directory you make in "Program Files", set the download and .torrent store directory in a 'public' location, edit the registry to make it start in a machine context and disable UAC completely to allow it to actually start without every user getting a prompt.

I want utorrent to operate independently from the user

It won't, natively uTorrent runs in a user context, to make it run for every user you will have to move the installation and settings into a directory you make in "Program Files", set the download and .torrent store directory in a 'public' location, edit the registry to make it start in a machine context and disable UAC completely to allow it to actually start without every user getting a prompt.

thank you!

I have installed utorrent in program files and torrent files (c:\Program Files\utorrent\Torrent Files) with full control... Ι have edited the registry for all users... .but utorrent cant loads the context ... utorrent starts but empty... Do you have any idea... why?... Thanks a lot for your time....

the only problem is how to copy the torrents files from one user to another...

how to share the content...

Which bit of

have to move the installation and settings into a directory you make in "Program Files", set the download and .torrent store directory in a 'public' location,

Did you not get???

Archived