Portforwarding problems

SenorBubbz

Router: Linksys BEFSR41

Modem: Arris TM502G

ISP: RoadRunner (Time Warner)

Port being used: 50094

Software: Kaspersky Internet Security, NOD32, Windows Firewall is disabled

Hi, i'm port forwarding port 50094 on a BEFSR41 router. version 4.2 with the latest firmware

it says my port isn't forwarded even though i have it forwarded and UPnP is enabled

untitledma0.png

untitled2he0.png

please, please, please help me, my download speeds are low and my connection crashes every 3 minutes

EDIT: The pictures are small and the text is crunched up, so here are the separate links

portforward image:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6706/untitledma0.png

UPnP image:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6815/untitled2he0.png

Are you sure your computer's static LAN ip address is outside the router's DHCP range?

Otherwise, that particular router probably won't forward properly.

BOTH of these are KNOWN to cause µTorrent problems:

Kaspersky Internet Security

NOD32

Do searches for other posts here on them to find any workarounds, as I have neither. :(

Um. Since when has KIS been known to cause problems? What I wonder, though, is why you're using NOD32 along with KIS, especially considering the fact that Kaspersky's AV engine is better than NOD32's. And yeah, NOD32 has been known to be problematic (at least its IMON component has).

I use Process Explorer, HijackThis!, and TCP view...they've found hostiles both AV and antispyware software has missed. You can't trust your AV and antispyware to know about zero-day viruses and hostiles...but the diagnostic programs often can find 'new' things without problems. It's just up to you to determine if the new stuff is good or bad.

when I install the Torrent 1.6.1 and make a Test for if port is forward properly the massege display as

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 27547 on 195.69.160.4...

Error! Port 27547 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

and I don't have any idea how to solve the problem please help.

Archived