Download rate lower than upload rate?

gallipoli

Hi,

I used to have high download values (30-40 kB/s) and relatively lower upload values (10-15 kB/s) for months. Last week, it turned the opposite with my uTorrent 1.5. Now my download rate is around 1-5 kB/s where upload rate remains the same. Might I have done something wrong that blocked the incoming file speed? Because again, I might have played with some settings but I am not sure. Also, I remember seeing green DHT but now it seems that it is always red. Could there be a link? Is there a way to go back to "factory settings?"

Thanks in advance,

Arti

I am studying what has been written here before me, so, sorry to give inadequate info about my system and everything. I am compiling the necessary info, speed, network type, etc. so it will help me clarify my situation to you. Please hold...

To go back to "factory settings", go to %appdata%\uTorrent and delete settings.dat.

The red orb means the port used by utorrent is not forwarded. Check your router and firewall and make sure both allow µT to pass through.

The color orb has nothing to do with DHT. It indicates if the port is forwarded correctly.

Archived