Cannot Download a Torrent File

Jigz1122

why i cannot Download a Torrent File ??? is there somebody knows about it ??? when Im in Estonia, i can Download a Torrent file in torrentdownload.net but when we arrive in Cortyol, United Kingdom, i cannot Download anymore even the torrent file. When i click the "DOWNLOAD TORRENT" nothing will happen even i already wait for couple of hours. Why this kind of Downloading happens ??? when im trying to Download some files but not a torrent file, downloading will appear and it even works good. but if i download a torrent file, nothing works...somebody knows about this ????

what this slack wave for ??? i'll explain to you ecerything ,.,.,., i am a seafarer and sailing accross the sea ... when we are in Estonia ... i can Download a torrent file ,.,., but now when we arrive in United Kingdom i cannot Download a Torrent File anymore ,.,.,., same in Amsterdam Netherlands ,.,., i can Download a torrent file their ,.,.,., also in France ,.,.,., it just happen here in UK ,.,.,., thats why im thinking its because the UK state Blocked the Torrent or what i dont know ,.,.,., so ill try to Download again a torrent file when we will depart from here ,.,.,., if you know about this ,.,.,. please tell me what really happens ,.,.,., i searched in google about this problem and they always says about FIREWALL BLOCKED and IP ADDRESS ,.,.,., whats the connect about this problem ??? im not really good in computer actually ... thats why im always referring through internet about all problems that i had ...

ah ... so you mean every place has an internet provider ??? that can cause this blocking of downloading a torrrent file ??? coz i think also it depends to a place ,.,.,., coz until now im stilll searching for an answer and i read that torrent was blocked here in UNITED KINGDOM !!! so maybe this is the cause ...

Archived