How long?

lavinder

if you're on a private tracker, your speed could go at full speed and stabilize at that in about 1-2 minutes

especially if the seeds are more than the peers.

but it all depends on the seeds/peer upload.

but in general it takes about 1 or 2 minutes to fully stabilize at max speed start-to-finish

especially on Private trackers.

i have downloaded 350mb (Lost Episode) at my max speed of 110kb/s start to finish.

the torrent took exactly 57 minutes. (i can download 700mb in 2 hours).

well then, since u have just started it and have not enought pieces to start sharing u just need to wait a little, also be sure u follow the speed guide, and u could also try patching the tcpip.sys file raising the half-open connections and doing so as well in the utorrent's advanced options to at least halp of what u set in the tcpip.sys, also... dunno try enabling protocol encryption, but then again it could be just an slow torrent, you may just need to wait

your whole problem is not exactly your connection or uTorrent, the real problem is perhaps the torrent you're

downloading have people sharing at 3kb/s rather than their max of perhaps 20kb or more (this is why Private trackers are fast). in pubblic trackers even a well seeded torrent could end up sloooooow as hell.

happends to me too. you must be patient. otherwise join a private tracker but beware you must keep your

Ratio in check. you cannot download 1GB and upload 10MB you'll get banned.

you're choice. :)

tor2hf.jpg

Archived