Port forward Icon wrong?

Unkle

Hi, newbie here,

managed to get up and running, all seems to be working OK with both upload and download.

However there is a little icon that says port may not be forwarded, and when I do the test from the speed guide it says port not open, port is open on Router and Firewall (win xp) is allowing Utorrent.

Any ideas?

I have also noticed this and its one of them little thing that really annoys me. Both upload and download are working fine like you said but both the little icon and the port forward test thingy says my port is closed. Thank god i aint the only one.

portforward.com, you didn't forward properly, otherwise the port checker wouldn't be erroring out.

I have cheked and double checked and all ok.

I don't know why but once i had cleared the cache in my browser (firefox) and refreshed the page it says port OK.

Is it possible that it might have somthing to do with my ISP? i have tried all the above and still getting a big red or yellow light. before i did the above i noticed that my downloads dropped from 300kbps to about 6-10kbps might just be the torrent i dunno :S

Archived