Jump to content

360 seeds and not connected to any of them--Wondering Why?


Recommended Posts

you can have an Availability >1.0 without any connection to a seed.

if the pieces are well spreaded among the swarm then the initiall seader can drop out of it and let the swarm deal with each other on their own.

And thats why it is so important to leave your client running AFTER you have finished the torrent.

If you have for example 25 percent of pieces that was given to you "exclusively" in the first place and now the original seeder drops out and you do also drop out as soon as you got the rest 75 % from the others, then they can not finish their download because YOU are the one they needed the remaining pieces from to finish their job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...