utorrent extremely slow+stops

Mastar

Hello im new to this forum and i have been using azereus recently and while i was using azereus and had no problems with downloading then i switched ISP's from AOL to BT BROADBAND 2MB and now azereus won't even start a download ive gotten really angry and a friend of myne said try utorrent so i tryed it and the downloads started pretty well and i was on 60 kb/s speed on downloading a 1.42GB file then my friend said you should go higher from 60kb/s because you have 2mb downloading speed so i was fiddling round with settings but i did not change anything i went to options>speed guide and then changed that thing from *User specified or sumfin like that basically the default writting there* i changed it into 2mb because thats my download speed bt broadband 2mb package so i made it 2mb now the speeds have gotten all the way down to 10kb/s - 30kb/s this is really and the speed goes down to 0 kb/s after about 2-3hrs open bittorent then the internet just cuts off i cant access msn i cant browse internet i cant download i have to reboot and when im rebooting it freezes it says windows it shutting down and stays like that so i shut it from the socket because i have no other chance thats my problem please help! the firewall is off and windows firewall is off asswell.

Sorry for the long text but thats how i am usually

Thanks

OK thanks Ultima im reading that right now :)

Merged double post(s):

Right my problem has changed it downloads with 200kb/s but it goes down to 0 every like 30mins and then back to 200 after 10mins ??

EDIT by silverfire: The edit button exists for a reason. Please do not double post.

Right now everything went to normall and its on 40kB/s and its working fine smoothly im thinking of leaving my computer open overnight to download this file if anything happens i will post here ( edit my this post) but before i post i will try what you told me DHT and uPnP i will disable them and by the way guys THANK YOU SO MUCH for your time and help i will post anything that happens.

Thanks

Archived