Still Crashing

leotoff

Currently on latest release 1.1.6 as advised by Mod. Everytime I reboot, I loose the interface and cannot open it either from the exe. on desktop or application data directory or for that matter in system tray.

As suggested by Mod., I have to delete the settings and resume folder every time after a reboot to open up the utorrent interface.

Trouble is, I loose the stats. by doing this.

Also by clicking on the utorrent.exe shows multiple instances running in task manager.

Another thing I've noticed is the d/load speeds have gone down in this release.

Got same prbs like u when unwanted shutdown happens.. well its gonna b fixed in vers 1.1.7 (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?t=1303)

Well for now u dont need to delete the settings file.. first close the utorrent runnin in task manager, delete the resume.dat in application data folder, then load utorrent again.. It will be bak to normal..

But the torrent u were downloadin has disapeared.. U need to open ur torrent file again.. Then start the torrent and it will scan watever % it has downloaded.. Ur stats are bak.. :twisted:

My speed is fine, prbs kud be with the peers or seeds u downloadin from.. Maybe there are too few of them.. If u want to chek ur speed with utorrent try downloadin a torrent that has many seeds and peers, u'll c the difference ;)

The crashs bugs are mostly solved for the upcoming v1.1.7 (at least the crash you're reporting).

About download speeds, Its alot more of a torrentsettings thing. If you grab one of the very well seeded torrents (openoffice.org) you can see uTorrent will download to the maximum probably.

Archived