Bulk move of downloaded torrents

wb6vpm

Please allow a way to bulk move downloaded files without having to specify the new download directory for every torrent. This is useful if a user is having to move to a new drive, and has potentially 100's of torrents to move. It could be a context menu option that only shows when multiple torrents are selected, where when you click on it, the directory selection window opens to select the new root directory for all torrents selected.

The current way is significantly broken when you are having to deal with high torrent counts, as you have to reselect the new directory every time. It doesn't even remember the last used directory when opening the save to window (which I know there are ways to do that, as other applications do open the save to window to the last used directory without issue, just not sure how it's done as I am admittedly not a programmer).

• 3 weeks later...

This would be really helpful. I've been looking how to do that but I guess there is no easy way. It's weird cause at least qTorrent and Transmission already have this feature for years and uTorrent didn't added this.

I was about to create a thread about this, I found old ones but I can't reply to them asking if it was possible because they were archived. They come back as far as 2011...

(Threads I found with 3 years apart from each other. There are multiples if you google it.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived