Utorrent works for about 30mins then just stops downloading???

Troy the Great

I will start up Utorrent and set it to download a file. Then it will start downloading and download for about 30mins then just stop downloading out of now where and loose all its seeds. Then I will start Utorrent up again and it will get it's seeds back and start downloading again, good as new. Then it will die in about 30mins. It does this over and over. I have uploaded alot more than I have downloaded, so I don't think that is the problem. What should I do to get it to work properly? Thanks for all your help.

if its not hashfails, it sounds like crappy network equippment that gets overloaded with the connections by µT

first of all Make absolutely sure you used the right value in CTRL+G according to your UP(!)loadspeed. Thats the most essential point!

Then check the FAQ and stickies about incompatible software.

if that is no issue try running µT with disabled DHT/PEX. That reduces the stress on the network equippment. try lowering the value in CTRL+G one fild lower that your current possible uploadspeed.

and when all that dosen't help, get some network equippment that is not so crappy

Archived