RSS auto download troubles

Exterus

Hey.

I'm having some problems with the rss downloader. Before I reformatted my computer and reinstalled everything, it worked fine, but now...it does not. I have followed the tutorial on the main site and everything seems to be configured right. The feed is working and it is finding the torrents I have specified. It says it has downloaded the torrents, which is incorrect. I've checked the folder I specified it to be downloaded into and the file isn't there.

Here's some screenshots (if screenshots of any other screens are needed, let me know):

utorrent1b.png

utorrent2b.png

utorrent3b.png

As I said, the above files that utorrent tells me have been downloaded, hasn't been downloaded. Is there something wrong with the feed? I've used it successfully before, but it isn't completely impossible that it has farked up lately.

My utorrent is in swedish, so if any translation is needed just ask me. :)

I'm having a very similar problem, and from the looks of it it's with the same RSS feed. Hitting the "?" on a filter finds matches as expected. However, uTorrent just never starts downloading the matches. The site in question doesn't use user accounts, so there really shouldn't be any reason to include a UID/password cookie.

For me it's matching all the torrents as it should and they go into the "History" window. But *sometimes* the torrents aren't added to the main download window. They are all from the same tracker and don't require logging in.

I try to manually right-click and open the torrent in the "Releases" window and I get "connection to tracker refused..." So I'm thinking it's because for some reason the .torrent file download wasn't successful (busy tracker) but uTorrent doesn't give any indication of this and doesn't try to re-download the .torrent file.

Archived