Seeding Issues

Cheeto

I grabbed the 1.1.7 version and started using it. Now I'm having problems with the seeding.

I have it set for 100% and it goes beyond that and so far hasn't stopped. I manually stopped them but the downloads that are queued won't start.

....And just now I noticed that while I changed the settings in the preferences, the actual default doesn't change on the individual torrent. they are still showing 150%

:

The option in the settings is the default for new torrents.

You can change these settings in the torrent properties after it has been added.

I haven't noticed any issues about this yet, but I'll do some more thorough testing and find out if this is a real issue or not..

I have it set for 100% and it goes beyond that and so far hasn't stopped.:

Same thing here. I was about to report it, but you were quicker than me. I like the idea of per-torrent settings, so I hope the bug will be fixed soon :)

And thanks for your work guys ;) µTorrent is spreading more and more.

vurlix : I'm talking about seeding options in the torrent properties. I started a new torrent this afternoon, set it (individually) to stop at 100% and yet, it didn't stop.

Limit upload rate is not affecting per torrent settings or???

utorrentseeding09yo.png

vurlix : I'm talking about seeding options in the torrent properties. I started a new torrent this afternoon, set it (individually) to stop at 100% and yet, it didn't stop.

That's right I have the same problem, even by started new torrents.

I seed until 150% it didn't stop.

greetz

Humaxis

Archived