what happened to my seed?

fireball86

i had two torrents running fine before i went to bed but i woke up and now where lots of seed was on both torrents it displays 0(0) they both have peers but no seed. is there anything i can do to fix this? it has been this way for hours.

i just got uTorrent yesterday and have not much of a know how in way of it.

Given the information you're giving us, my best guess is that you're sitting in the way of airflow to your computer in some way, shape, or form, and subsequently, some part of your computer is overheating and causing these problems.

Seriously, people... Details are appreciated.

Could all the seeds have left? Are there tracker issues? Anything that's actually helpful?

I don't see why people keep posting practically no details, but expect their problem to be solved promptly.

Chances are the people seeding might turn their PCs off at night, or at the weekend. Either that or they just couldn't be bothered to continue seeding the torrent. I've got a torrent doing exactly that right now - 99.4% complete but no full seeds. I've left it for a couple of weeks just incase the seed comes back, but I'm pretty much giving up hope now.

It's a PITA, but there's not a huge amount you can do about it.

Archived