bandwith problems.

davidl1l

i did some speed testing.i did it with a torrent running and not running.i notice when im not running a torrent my upload and download bandwith is not bad.but when i do a bandwith with a torrent running its like none excisted.no download speed and upload speed .is this normal.my bandwith when it was running a torrent it was 40/20 and thats not very good,can someone shed some light on this,thank you.

Speed tests lose accuracy very quickly when you use the internet connection while testing.thats hogwash bro.give me a break.listen this client shuts down holmes.what about when your downloading and everything is going ok.then your kbs on download and upload disapears all together.in other words your download has Stopped.like in notta,history good bye...gone forever.

You haven't said whether µTorrent has affected your internet connection in any other way (like slowing down the browsing speed), so I have to assume that it doesn't. As such, it only proves that the speed test is inaccurate because you're using the connection. Not sure how much stronger a correlation there can be.

Believe what you wish. If you're suggesting that speed tests are the gospel, regardless of when they are run, then my connection's download speed must really be 400kbps when my ISP advertised 5mbps.

By the way, I don't quite understand what you mean by "this client shuts down holmes."

Archived