Torrents Won't Download

ebeaudoin1

So I've had utorrent for some time now and had no problems. But recently, when I went back to college, torrents just won't download. There are plenty of seeds. I've left it up for about 5 days now, and still no downloading. It may be that my school's computer nerd squad found me out and firewalled it, because they'll do so if they detect usage of p2p sharing. Since it's their network, they don't want us (a.) doing illegal things and (b.) potentially downloading viruses. But I don't want to approach them because if it isn't them, it will be after I tell them. It also isn't working for my roommate, who's on the same network. I was really hoping it was a temporary problem with utorrent. Any ideas?

@ebeaudoin1: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=14492 <-- Since you don't want to approach the "nerds" (I assume they're the network administrators), there's nothing you can do about it.

@ICleolion: lmao your post was almost identcal to your previous post regarding the same matter, so I almost thought ebeaudoin1 was double-posting... xD

Archived