seeder problems

mezza

for some strange reason at about 10:30 am english gmt time i lost all connectivity throught utorrent, my internet is fine and all ports and everything else is the same as it was before the loss.

now after some hrs i have limited or no connectivity, and on over 20 torrents not a single seeder. i have the latest version and still i cannot get a stroung conection. does anyone have any advice. as i have tried everything, and yes i am well aware that p2p is not a guarented download speed, but to suddenly lose all seeders at the same time suggest's something is wroung

ok well i still have little or no connectivity on my new 2 meg line, i am able to accces s any webpage i desire however i am unableto get utorrent to connect properely. but just to clear up the problem, i have no seeds and no peers in the swarm for some reason, however i do peers connected to the torrent. i also download form 2 or 3 torrent sites and all my torrents have suddenly stoped working .

oh nd if it helps my utorrent is stuck in download mode, on startup, it dosent run a check like it used too nor does it actually connect to anything.

Archived