Problem with download speed -.-!

FighterVn

I reinstall my win , now i'm using win xp pro sp2

before reinstall, my utorrent always download with 60-70KB/s and my IDM is 100-120kB/s

But after reinstall window utorrent download with 20-30 kB/s and IDM 30-40kB/s

What happen ???

i test utorrent with some high speed .torrent and IDM with animeground.com

i close every firewall software in my CPU and set half open conection to 100 but useless

pls help me ....

i have followed the setup guide

i use same option afer and before reinstall win

and now, if i download in server in same country download speed very high, and not in my country it is very slow -.-!

what the hell ???

in 2 days ago i downloaded with very high speed with every server in many different country -.-!

Sounds alot like "learning" throttle systems that give a couple seconds in the clear before clamping down.

But it could be overloads due to half-open connections being set too high in µTorrent...or too many connections, or too low upload speed, or too many torrents at once, or too many upload slots for the upload speed.

Oddness indeed... I really don't know what to say here, but it's rather odd and an unlikely coincidence that the ISP would suddenly throttle simultaneously with the refreshing of your computer =o Even still, the behavior does sound suspiciously like ISP interference, since you can get green light and all...

Archived