upload > download

Salmoo

i dont get whats going on, i was downloading at high speeds 200+ and then when i got to 90+% it slowed down like hell, now my uploads are 20+ and my downloads are 0.1-0.7 whats the deal? and its not just for 1 torrent its for anything i download.

Ok I got same issue so just to clarify (yes I will read the sticky about the stuff with isps as well).

I got big upload.

My ports are open fine, and downloads were ok a week -or so- before earlier.

I got like 0(8690) seeds and 69(1793) peers.

I didnt change the ratio I left it on the defaults.

That means... what?

UPDATE: Actually not all downloads like that, two. But lot of seeds in the list and I dont understand why they are just uploading and uploading while no downloads. Other downloads at the same time seems ok, I got download. Ohh and these two dodgy download I got is at 99% for a week now.

Guys this is insane.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=miami+vice+2006+dvdrip

The 1.45gb version Ive downloaded so far, 90.7% and cannot continue further but it says 7-8thousand seeds! Why there is no data coming in but I upload data since a week now! :(

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=american+dreamz+2006+dvdrip

2.4GB version I'm downloading from this, 90.7% done, and stopped as well.

Other torrents are ok. Should I deleted thes two torrends along with the downloaded files and start all over? :\

The best way to know a torrent is fake is when there's insane numbers of seeds...and you never connect to any of them! You have to STOP those torrents as you're just wasting hard drive space and bandwidth.

Posioned torrents are real torrents but with lots of ips that are very near each other that always give you garbage. You have to use ipfilter.dat in µTorrent to block those hostile ips. An example of hostile ips is if you see these ips: 38.25.10.5, 38.25.10.12, 38.25.10.14, 38.25.10.20 -- they only differ in the last number.

Archived