Uploading

pumps

Yes pumps, he/she understood you but what he/she told you is that if you dont let people download from you (upload) then your download speeds will be real slow because torrents work this way, you have to let people download from you in order to be able to download from them.

Also, what he was saying was that everytime you download a file, you are doing it from someone whos letting you download from them. If everyone was like you and didnt upload anything then as soulstace put it: "who would you download from? The answer is, nobody."

Hope you understand.

Yes, I understood. I wasnt asking for someone to paraphrase the comment. But thank you for making sure I understand.

The only reason I don't want people downloading from me, is because I have been charged by my internet provider in the past because of it, and I dont wan't to pay for it again.

Sorry.

I dont think uTorrent has an specific way of just stopping all uploads but you could do this:

Options --> Preferences --> Connection

and then on the bottom where it says "Bandwidth Limiting", under that is "Global max upload rate". Dont put 0 because that means unlimited so just put something real low like 1 or decimal.

Btw, remember that your download speed will now be real slow.

Archived