not stopping the entire download when no disk space

kotmfu

i hate waking up in the morning after leacing utorrent running and finding out im outta disk space bc of a sfv file or something like that and it stopped the entire download.

if possible could u make it temporarily set that/thoes file in which there is not enough space to do not download, and continue to download the rest

it was an exaggeration... i could be downloading a folder of music videos for example, and it will be 100 videos (so about 5 gig) and i have 4.5 gig free. why cant i t download the ones it starts first, and just temp set the other ones to do not download instead of stopping the entire torret

lol, I understand what kotmfu is saying. However my pet peeve is another problem. When there isnt enough free disk space, I understand why the file stops DL. What I fail to understand is why does it cease to UL? Even though you dont have enough space to DL the rest, you still have the parts you've completed, so why not share them?

It's annoying whey you jump on a fresh torrent and come back hours later to find out that you ran out of space and it stopped sharing it and the majority of peers are now seeders.

Archived