Please Help! Utorrent No Incoming connections / Port Problems

joecool22_11

I have Had Utorrent for about 3 months. I have been able to download things perfectly up until now. And then one day a Yellow Triangle appeared on the bottom bar of Utorrent. Which says (No incoming connections, Unless the icon turns green, it could indicate a problem with your network configuration. Before this came up i would be able to download a file at around 50-100 kB/s and now it is only allowing me to download at 1 kB/s at best. I have followed all of the instructions when you double click on the icon and i have used portforwarding.com but still this does not help and does not make Utorrent work again. I have uninstalled and reinstaled Utorrent again but still no joy!

I am hoping that there will be someone out there that has had this problem and can help or if any of you no how to help me and make my Utorrent work again

Thankyou

Hey Joe, i recently installed a new firewall (Comodo a free program). I thought i would revert back to windows own Firewall and hey presto i've got a green light...and an improved download speed.

I hope you find the answer to your problem..maybe you should look elsewhere..in 2 days not one constructive reply to my post, not exactly the friendliest forum i've visited.

Archived