Jump to content

A small glitch.


Recommended Posts

I've actually noticed that it's now doing it constantly... it stays around 30kbps on the upload and sometimes jumps up higher (all the way to 70 now, that's like the max for my connection) and I still have the max upload set to 16. I tried restarting uTorrent and the PC, I also tried changing the limit and applying it a few times and it didn't make a difference.

Here are pictures of my settings and the error.




Don't I feel stupid, I see now that I put the limit in the download, not the upload box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...