Torrent Wont Download?

S3ri4L

It took me 5 tries to register, the password uTorrent gave me, didn't work, username & password were right but finally I had to re-register w/ a different email and username. Anyways, my question is...

When I open uTorrent and then open up the Torrent file i want to download, it doesnt download, it shows the blue square w/ the download white arrow, then it changes to the red square w/ a white arrow. I even tried using BitTorrent Client and the torrent file wouldn't download, anyone know how to fix this?

You may have a software firewall even in an antivirus program that's killing µTorrent's internet access...a virus can do this too! (Key and traffic logger virus/trojans may act as a firewall due to traffic being routed through them.)

Your modem itself may even have a mini-router or firewall in it that needs to be configured or disabled.

We need more information to narrow down those possibilities.

So...have you scanned for viruses lately? ...using what program/s?

Do you have any "security suites" on your computer?

i think it might be my port forwarding, cause I saw this small yellow triangle w/ an exclamation mark in it and i click on it and get this Speed Guide window open.

here's a screen shot of what I am talking about

http://www.supload.us/free/utorrentscreenshot.JPG/view/

I don't know what to do from there so I hope maybe someone can help me

Archived