Red NAT Error

Un00b

I am getting a RED ball. I'm using Windows XP with SP2 but have the Windows Vista Icon Pack installed. The rotour I am using is a DLINK DI-604. I have made sure my port has been sucessfully forwarded and my firewall is OFF....Yet I am still getting this annoying red NAT error. Can anyone help? UpNP is off and DHT is on.

P.S Whats the difference between the yellow and red ball?

EDIT: On my other computer Utorrent gets a green ball...Heres a screenshot of my rotour settings.

screen.png

I know its a Dynamic PPPOE but my other computer gets a green ball and it uses the same rotour settings.

Thanks In Advance - Problem Solved

Sorry I forgot to mention that both computers are using seperate Utorrent ports. For my IP address I just opened my command prompt and typed in ipconfig and used the ip there(thats right?) I still don't understand why I am facing the red NAT error..everything is forwarded properly and this should be working! :P

When I said the other computer uses the same rotour settings I didn't mean the port :D

Thanks In Advance

The PC is just using Windows Firewall..thats it; and it's disabled too. I know that both computers have different IP's and I forwarded them accordingly.(Atleast i think xD, I used Ipconfig)

btw whats the difference between a yellow and red NAT error?

So any other ideas?

Thanks In Advance

My modem is a Comtrend CT-301

User Processes:

wuauclt.exe

cctray.exe

jusched.exe

daemon.exe

SMtray.exe

PPmemcheck.exe

CookiePatrol.exe

PPcontrol.exe

rundll32.exe

visualtooltip.exe

I USED to have a green ball after I reformatted my computer...its like 5 months after now and it's red :P

I don't think its the modem because my other computer gets a Green ball.

Ok...static IP is now setup, ball is yellow currently, not green...but yellow. Atleast it's not red...then again they're both bad. I am one step closer to a nice green ball! Ok umm now what?

I feel so CLOSE to fixing this irritating problem :D -

EDIT: Nevermind IT'S RED AGAIN.......

Thanks In Advance

...Omg, I deserve to be shot. I just enabled UPNP on utorrent and I got a green NAT. I can't BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS....Speeds are TRIPLED now!!! :D

I believe I saw on a guide that a DI-604 didn't allow UPNP...Well after looking at the routor I saw an option to turn it on...it was already turned on, so I just had to do the same with utorrent.

Thank you all for your great support. PROBLEM SOLVED :D

Archived