Jump to content

severe problems with 1.1.2


Recommended Posts

µTorrent was the best BT client i've ever tried, it was downloading at max speed (Cablemodem 512K down) without any problems. Today the update window popped up, I agreed and I updated to 1.1.2. Since that moment I couldn't download another single bit. I tried to reconfigure it, to add new torrents, to restart everything, to stop, resume, pause, resume, bandwith allocation; everything. But the up/download speeds keeps at 0Kbps.

¿What shall I do? ¿Download 1.1 again and overwrite it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Version that I testet was very, very good.

The New version 1.1.2 is a totally disaster.

I started downloaded the files that started with v1.1 and I lost over 10 Gb.

The new version did not resume my files, it added the same file above the old one. so I lost 7 DL:s, each one on 1.2-1.5 Gb in this process.

Furthermore. The DL:s just stopped after a while and nothing ever DL:ed again. I checked the settings and removed the UPNP crap but the DL did not start at all anyway. I shut down Firewal (ZoneAlarm Pro) at no avail. I shut down McAfee AnitVirusScan (v9.1) at no avail.

Nothing here is working at all.

I went back to the old version 1.1, No Upload.

What is wrong here!!!

I deleted this program and went back to my old Azureus and now everything is working again as it used to do.

Too bad such a new and nice program just fucked everything so soon!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...