utorrent is not working!

ubuntu_for_ever

there is no specific port required. you can use what ever port you like to set in the settings.

what alarm is it? the yellow or the red. yellow isn't much to worry.

if it is red, maybe the IP address of your PC has changed after the last power cycle. check your router settings and if you have choosen a static IP instead of a dynamic for your PC that might have changed after last power switch in your networksetup.

Thanks for your answer "µtorrent-Guest"

The alarm is the Yellow one. Do you mean that I can use the 8080 port for example?!

Actually I can see a lot Seeds and Peers. but it extremly slow, 0.1KB as a TOTAL!

For the IP, I always use Static IP, but I move from site to site with different static IPs. But when I connect to uTorrent, I always use the same static IP address.

Any help?

"For the IP, I always use Static IP, but I move from site to site with different static IPs. But when I connect to uTorrent, I always use the same static IP address."

not sure what you mean with "from site to site".

as for the slow speed: what are your values in CTRL+G and what is your UP(!) loadspeed of your line?

I suspect you are running with wrong settings in µT, thats why you get so lousy speeds.

Archived