Seeding Prioritization?

Is it just my misunderstanding of the feature, or does the Seeding Priority Option not work like it should.

I set it to "any" of the following and 150% share ratio, i come home and its not seeding and my ratio is below 100%.

Anyway, great client. It replaced Az for me and i was a diehard az fan. I really look forward to ipblocking. I dont want the RIAA/MPAA sniffing down my back.

..im glad someone else has asked about the queuing...im a bit confused aswell, im used to setting ABC to seed until it reaches 200% and just leave the client to it. I do, however, like the idea that the torrent wont stop if there's less than X seeders.

Anyone please clarify how to use the seeding priority bit? Thanks.

As I've understood it - If you set it to ANY with 150% and x number of seeds, it will stop (or whatever you've set non-priotized torrents to do) if you've either uploadet more than 150% OR if the torrent when you complete it, has more than x number of seeds.

So to use it as you both describe, you should change ANY to ALL. Then it will check that all 'rules' so to speak has been fulfilled before non-priotizing the torrent.

Archived