Downloading problems?

dabouse

I wonder if anyone can help? I recently began using Utorrent finding that downloading things was easy enough. However, about two days ago I noticed that once I had begun download and the torrent was in on the main screen it simply displayed 0 under all of the sub headings such as download speed, peers etc eventhough on tracker status it says working & the blue download symbol appears! However, next to DHT status in the general tab it states announcing and at the top left hand corner next to the inactive icon it says however many torrents I have downloading. I haven't changed any settings or done anything differently. I've also tried many different torrents but they all do the same thing.

If you have a router, it may be overloaded by DHT/UPnP. Try disabling them both.

Also, try turning off your modem and router for 15+ minutes (to cool down and get a new ip address)...then try retesting.

Make sure ALL of your settings are conservative enough not to cause lower-quality networking stuff trouble.

Archived