New to uTorrent and need help!

orrj2

Hi, as I have stated, I am new to uTorrent! After setting it up, which I thought I did correctly (yes I did even refer to the guides), I am getting very poor speeds and either have that yellow triangle or red circle at the bottom of the GUI! If I can't get this resolved I will be forced to change back to my previous program! I have a Kaspersky firewall and a Netgear WGR614 v6 Router, both of which, I thought I had configured properly to use uTorrents port! Also, my Router has PNP, as does uTorrent, shudn't all this be straightforward? Anyway, any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Jay

Ok, I'll check that out but, wudn't that have caused me problems before?

Ok, just waiting for a response RE the modem, is there anything else I could try in the meantime because when I ran the program first (forgot to mention this) I peaked at a total speed of about 600 kB/s!!! And it was like that for ages too!

Ok so, any more suggestions before I try a different program??? Still haven't heard back from NTL about the modem but, I'm sure I can find another program that wont give me as much hassle!

Archived