my uploading speed has become slow...... pls help

ravi_gupta_ravi

hi,

my u torrent was running fine few days abck, but now again the same problem that is my uploadding speed has fall down to 14 to 16 kB/s, earlier it was suppose to 45 to 55kB/s. i am in too much of tension, pls help. i tried everything but failed. i had forwarded a port thats why the icon is also green. i had enable and disable my internet security but didnt help. i have win xp sp2 home edition. i had added utorrent in firewall execption, and even tried while keep the firewall off. pls tell me what to do. if u wanna any more info pls do contact me without hesitation. but pls help, i am becomong mad from last few days, whole day i am wasting behind this, just trying and trying, even i tried uninstall and then install the utorrent but nothing happens , my download speed is fine as usual 55 to 60 kB/s. looking forward for ur help..

Some software firewalls are just plain crap (Zone Alarm, Norton, McAfee for instance).

You have to uninstall them for µTorrent (or almost any aggressive networking software) to work properly...and you may want to get a registry cleaner and a dud DLL remover afterwards to clean up the mess they left behind!

Beyond that, this over-suggested FAQ may help:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992

Archived