UPnP only getting TCP, not TCP+UDP mapping.

Hark

Hiya -

I was having the usual DHT problems, and nothing in any of the threads I found seemed to fix it. The problem apparently originated from UPnP settings - for some reason uTorrent (1.6.1 build 490) wasn't requesting/getting a TCP+UDP forward via UPnP. uTorrent 1.5 seemed to do this fine; not sure if it's a problem with uTorrent or with my router (running DD-WRT v23 SP2 (09/15/06) std - build 3932).

Manually forwarding the port didn't fix the problem until UPnP was disabled from within uTorrent, but I have a feeling that's due to the router giving priority to the UPnP mapping over the static one. Once the port was manually forwarded and uTorrent's UPnP was disabled the DHT worked fine.

Anyway, is there any way to get UPnP to work again, such that it gets a TCP+UDP mapping? I don't see any settings in DD-WRT's UPnP tab to do... anything, so I assume I've misconfigured uTorrent somehow.

Any ideas? :<

Huh, I wonder what I did to get it working before then. Just coming off a major harddrive failure, so I'm pretty disoriented.

I guess I'll just assign a static IP and call it a night. Thanks for the quick reply :)

Archived