pls help: I cannot delete utorrent.exe file

ina

hi, i downloaded utorrent the 1.6 standalone version. i am running on vista. utorrent wouldnt start when i ran it, even when i tried to change the privilege option to administrator. a utorrent dialog box pops out that says something like i'm already using utorrent but it is not responding, pls close all utorrent programs. after a lot of trial and error, i just decided to delete the exe file but it wouldnt get deleted. i already deleted the folders in the app folders but still the exe file wouldnt budge. i opened the systems/processes box and found out that utorrent was using up at 220kb mem so i tried ending the process but it didnt go anywhere and the exe file is still on my desktop and just refuses to be deleted. also, whenever i try to delete the exe file the dialog box says that i can't because i don't have the proper privilege... i appreciate if you could help me delete the exe file thanks

u have to shut down the utorrent processes, hit ctrl, alt, delete on ur keyboard, then start task manager, click the processes tab, then scroll down it till u c utorrent in the right side under description, right click on any processes that say utorrent in the description and click end process then u will be able to delete the file.

Archived