Managing torrent-seeding

OttifantSir

I have two torrents I have created I wish to seed to a complete copy as fast as possible. Only problem is, I have to have no more than five uploads at a time to be sure these two are seeded. If I want to upload six at the time, they get replaced. As I am going away for a while now, I want to make sure uploading of all torrents is happening at best possible speed when I am gone too, but I can't be sure of that when uTorrent suddenly ditches those torrents I have made.

Any way to make torrents I have made, and are Initially Seeding, stay in the upload queue until its seeding goal has been reached without having to pause or stop other torrents?

Maybe you can limit your uploads to 3 and force start the two seeding ones. This will override their seeding goals though... Maybe setting bandwidth allocation to high will help if you don't force start them.

I figured why not just stop all other torrents for the time being, since one of these torrents are at 114 GB (I know, forever seems such a short time away;-) ) So, if the one at just under 6GB should be able to reach its goal while I am away, the larger one will soon benefit from the full 110KB/s upload-limit I have set.

Archived