Max Active Downloads

humanz

Well, regardless of what I set the max active downloads to, whenever I exit the program, it always defaults back to the settings I first chose in the speed guide.

I just want to set the program to only upload, but whenever I restart the program, i have to manually set it to 0 max downloads, instead of the program keeping the setting.

Well, regardless of what I set the max active downloads to, whenever I exit the program, it always defaults back to the settings I first chose in the speed guide.

Unreproducible. Only the "0 turns to 5" is reproducible, and AFAICT, it is as Switeck described: 0 means default to µTorrent.

I'm guessing this means that you simply want to seed, without downloading (though you have to download at least part of the torrent before you can seed). Click the files tab, select all files in the torrent, set priority to "Don't Download". It will finish any pieces it's working on, then go seed-only.

Well, up until this morning it was reproducible, whenever I set downloads to 1 or 0 it would default back to 5. But now I've reduced the active torrents from 25 to 7 (dont ask), and it seems to be keeping the active downloads at 1. Thanks Ultima, the seed only mode in the scheduler will come in handy.

nos_slived, been using torrent software for over a year now. I just like to maintain strict control over my number of downloads to maintain high ratios, and because of lack of disk space.

Switeck and Ultima, hope that 0 to default "bug" (sounds like it was meant to be a feature) is fixed soon. Manually telling my torrents to seed only is time-consuming and having to schedule it isnt bad, but i'm a spur of the moment kinda guy. I like to be able to just stop any downloads without having to change their status.

Thanks for the help all.

Archived