Bluescreen of Death!!!

JesterDoobie

Ever since the change to 1.7.x, my computer will just crash. FREQUENTLY, like EVERY time I got uTorrent running. Think it has something to do with Speed, as It seems to happen most after I add a HOT file (Lotsa peers, Highspeed), but It don't matter, happens ALL THE TIME.. I formatted my hdd, reinstalled windows, same thing. formatted again, changed my file system to FAT32, with windows running off a seperate 10gb partition, and that seemed to fix the problem. until last night, it crashed again. I changed back to 1.6.1, and haven't hadda problem yet..

AFTER the bluescreen, i gotta restart, ran chkdsk said the file resume.dat.old is bad, the first allocation unit not valid. Entry truncated.

Asus k8v-mx M/B

AMD sempron 2600+

1280MB ddr2 ram

windows xp home sp2

EVERYTHING (drivers, windows update, ect...) is CURRENT as of this posting ( my o/s is only 2 days installed)

Running Peer Guardian 2, NO other firewall/antivirus/ect...

BLUESCREEN=

KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

IF this is the first time you have seen this error, restart your comp, software/hardware

change warning.

Technical information:

STOP: 0x00000077 (0xc000000e, 0xc0000000e, 0x00000000, 0x03346000)

Beginning dump of physical memory

-Edit-

==There is a guy on the "troubleshooting" page with what sounds like the same issue "http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=24639"===

Archived