still got a yellow triangle and i've done everything!

loulouturner

Hi i'm brand new on here so sorry if this has already been brought up but since i downloaded utorrent i've had the yellow triangle up at the bottom i've made sure that the speed is right by checking it and i've also gone through step by step with making sure the port is open its all set up and my pc is allowing it but for some reason its saying its not connected and the downloads are taking forever we are talking a good 2-4 hours for just 1 cd!! Please help as i don't have a clue what could be wrong!

I'm having the same problem with a Linksys BFSR41. The only firewall I use is the default windows one, and its set to allow uTorrent. The status keeps saying that the port is not forwarded properly, but I've more than triple checked all settings and they are right. My modem is an Arris (free from BrightHouse ISP) not sure of a model number. The wierd thing is, people seem to be able to upload from me, but I cant download :(

Mines a Bt Voyager 210 speed of 2MB i think?! i did the speed test anyway! The port forwarding status is that its not open when i have changed it a couple of times and then went through the step by step guide to allow utorrent and for the port to be open i've also allowed utorrent on my security settings as i know there was something about the firewall so i made sure it was allowing utorrent i've even got it on low or disabled to see if that helps! But i do have security already on the computer norton i think then some more security with windows and then with my package from bt you get security from them and norton so i didn't know whether its just that my computer is a little bit sensitive to it! Not aure about connection settings? Don't know what you mean? I seem to have lots of seeding from me but not a very fast downloading at all! In actual fact it has taken all day to download a cd! :(

Archived