Jump to content

slower near end


Recommended Posts

If there's not a lot of seeds for that torrent AND the torrent is very big, then it is very normal for speeds to drop as you get over 90% -- there's just fewer and fewer peers to download the remaining 10% from.

However if your upload speed is high (but not too high for your connection), then you should be able to sustain a decent download speed (at least 80% your upload speed) all the way to the very end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...