Help

SKky

Hi, I have a problem involving the yellow triangle on the bottom of my utorrent, and I've already read the faqs and port forwarded it even though I just use a modem, not a router. The modem is used so I can split my internet with my roommate. Thus, even after the port has been fowarded, I still see the yellow triangle on the bottom. Any help on this?

HELP!!

Does the device have a hardware firewall? What about any software firewalls or other security software (antivirus/antispyware etc.) installed?

Modem make/model? With some devices you can never get the light to go green, but people still manage to get good upload/download speeds nevertheless. If that's the case, maybe you shouldn't break your head over it.

I'm not using any firewall except for the windows firewall and I have AVG as my antivirus software. Other than that, I don't have much security software on my computer. The modem is a Linksys BEFSR41 Ver.4. See the thing is, I think for the very first few seconds I opened utorrent for the first time, it was DLing at fast speeds and eventually the yellow triangle appeared and it won't go away lowering my DL speeds to around 15kB/s. If I can't get that light to go green, how else do I make faster speeds?

Archived