Port is forwarded but I still get a "no incoming connections" message

xXBannedXx

Hi I need help. My port is forwarded and I have uTorrent allowed by my firewall, but I am still getting the message that there is no incoming connects. I uploaded a torrent earlier and I don't think it is seeding although I clicked the button for it to begin seeding. Under seeds it says 0(0) under peers it says 7(30) under down speed it says nothing, under eta it says nothing, uploaded it says 0.0kb, under ratio it says 0.000, under avail it says 0.000. At the bottom of the screen under peers I have peers but under their % it says 0.0

Is there something wrong? My other few torrents that I uploaded went through fine but the difference is that when I uploaded them they showed up under the active tab and they had a green up arrow, this torrent went straight to download and has a blue down arrow.

Can anyone help me?

The port tester says that the port is forwarded. Oh I also have the torrent on my other computer and its the same deal, but on that one my uTorrent has a green check, but still no change on the torrent. no seeds, nothing uploaded, no ratio, but there are a bunch of peers: 19(35). I can't download it either, stays at 0.0%

Archived