Several issues

segosa

1. In preferences => Torrent Options I have 100 max connections per torrent and 200 max global. I am downloading one torrent and the amount of connections to peers/seeds is 156/52 making over 200 connections. It seems to be ignoring what I set in the options... Edit: It now has over 280 connections on this torrent.

2. The font on the Torrent Properties window doesn't match the rest of the application.

3. If I go to the peers list and right-click and choose 'Add Peer...' I see this:

wtf0je.png

Again, the font doesn't match the rest of the application, and what is Avbryt? I assume cancel in Swedish but I don't speak that language and nothing related to my computer is in Swedish.

4. If I double-click a .torrent file on my desktop and I don't have a directory for torrents set in the preferences, it creates the torrent on the desktop (ending in .1, .2, etc).

If I find anything else I'll post it here to avoid creating so many new threads :P

1. In preferences => Torrent Options I have 100 max connections per torrent and 200 max global. I am downloading one torrent and the amount of connections to peers/seeds is 156/52 making over 200 connections. It seems to be ignoring what I set in the options... Edit: It now has over 280 connections on this torrent.

2. The font on the Torrent Properties window doesn't match the rest of the application.

3. If I go to the peers list and right-click and choose 'Add Peer...' I see this:

wtf0je.png

Again, the font doesn't match the rest of the application, and what is Avbryt? I assume cancel in Swedish but I don't speak that language and nothing related to my computer is in Swedish.

4. If I double-click a .torrent file on my desktop and I don't have a directory for torrents set in the preferences, it creates the torrent on the desktop (ending in .1, .2, etc).

If I find anything else I'll post it here to avoid creating so many new threads :P

You have right about that "Avbryt" is swedish for cancel :D

-------------

スウェーデン

In the peers list, you use the resolved hostname to determine location (like .net => america). There is an IP2Country database ( http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/node/view/6 ) which shows which ranges of IPs are in which country, which might be more reliable. Since Spain's hostnames end in .net, they are shown as America.. Perhaps also a "Country" column for those of us who don't know flags by heart?

When right-clicking in the peers list and unchecking 'Resolve IPs' wouldn't it be better if it changed the IP column back to the IPs instead of only on new peers? (But without resolving them again, just use the stored internal value of the IP since hostnames don't always resolve back into the same IP....) The reason I ask this is that one of the peers' IP's hostname is "ALEPH" and obviously you can't get the IP address from that, so it would be a good way to find it out.

Archived