Port Forwarding Problem

vvh1te13oy

I have WIRELESS 2WIRE 2700HG-E MODEM/ROUTER and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I picked a port in the settings and added utorent to the list & made sure the port was the same in the utorent settings.Still I get the "No Incoming Connections " Yellow Triangle saying unless the Icon goes green theres a problem with my Network Configuration... Am I supposed to be wired to the MODEM/ROUTER at all times to download PORT FORWARDED? please help me

I have an 2Wire 1800HG and port forwarding on the 2Wire routers is more confusing than other routers I have configured. Here's the tutorial on Port Forwarding for your model:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/2wire/2700hg/BitTorrent.htm

You'll need to configure TCP & UDP separately. They can be added under one "Hosted Application". I'd probably set the time out to something small like 300 seconds.

Also, remember to configure your ports for one MAC only. If you have wired and wireless on your computer, decide which MAC you want to use and stick with it.

Archived