uTorrent back down

sponger246

After several months working fine, now I am back to the classic yellow or red connection icon. I check for spyware, everything checked out fine. All my exceptions are in check. If I restart everything, all the way down to the router and modem, it will work until I restart my computer. I have tried a few ports but they all act the same.(good untill I restart) uTorrent is fully updated.

Torrents will download but I cant seed because I dont have any incoming connections when I have the red or yellow icon.

Im not sure where to go from here, I have tried what I know to try. Any help would be apreciated.

Yes the port is configured correctly. I set up a few just to see if it was the port I was trying, all of them do the same thing. I set the IP outside the DHCP range. I have a Netgear WGR614v7 and a Motorola Surfboard. Firewall is the windows firewall, uTorrent is an allowed program. uTorrent is also allowed my AV too.(Trend Micro)

It worked before and the last few days, it has been acting up...I didnt change anything.

Everything seems to work ok just connected to the modem and everthing seems to be working ok now through the router. I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if anything changes. If it persist, I will probably have to try to redo the port forward again. Correct?

• 2 weeks later...

Well its back at it again. Samething, I restart everything and all is good untill I put my computer to sleep and the wake it up or I keep uTorret up for too long. But even if I shut it down, I still come back to the yellow triangle and eventualy the red circle. I removed all my alowences and port forwards and then did everything again so it was fresh. Still no good.

I love this program when it works but right now its driving me crazy.

Any other ideas?

I tried the slackware downloads but still get the yellow triangle or worse.

Archived